“A lump of concrete in your ear?” That was twenty years ago.
Twitch your jaw around to ease the pressure? Ask for the escape route from the hearing mould! It was the dentist who diagnosed that for me!
Moulds that framed the inside of the ear work meant the skin can breathe.
If you’re mild to moderate, it’s now mushroom shape or tulip dependent on your hearing.
One lump or two? If it’s like walking with two feet, I’ve been twenty years on the hop! Is it fashion? How many studies have been done to show two are necessary? Not many. At first I thought it was dreamt up by the industry but I grudgingly acknowledge it’s about speed of transmission to the opposite side of the head. If you have binaural hearing loss (both ears) then you need the mostly the same help in both ears.
It’s also about balance. The body’s balance organs are in the ears.
One or two? I went to two because colleagues said at work that I wasn’t hearing them well enough. Since they were also hearing-assisted, I gave in.
“They can see my aids!”
Easier for women as you can hide them with your hair. We’ll discuss that old chestnut later, but guys, please, since when does anyone talk to the side of your head?! If they’re looking face-on they will not see them so just be cool, you’re fine and you can hear!
- Energy (Beta Binaural Beats Mix) Use Headphones 🙂 (MUSIC VIDEO) (vjindigo.wordpress.com)
- Of flies and crickets: Directional microphones for hearing aids (withyourcuppa.wordpress.com)
- Green-yellow cheep cheeps (funnyoldlife.wordpress.com)
- Binaural Beats: Digital Drugs (fashionindie.com)
- hearing differnce between two ears (gearslutz.com)