We believe you if your nearest and dearest do not. Tinnitus is individual to everyone. It can be shrill or monotone, a noise or humming. People suffer it in different parts of the head.
I wonder, purely unscientifically, if it has anything to do with lack of water. Also lack of sleep stresses us and that can lead to an upsurge in our tinnitus. I can’t hear it today, but I’ve been making myself drink lots of water. The reason? I have a deadline for a writer’s contest. Not that I have any chance of being good enough; I’m just having a go anyway. But if I’m stressed the tinnitus does its best to interfere. I’m literally drowning it out!
What do you do to minimise your tinnitus?
Have a great week
- AudioNotch Tinnitus Treatment Software Releases Trial Program (prweb.com)
- Tinnitus Miracle Review Exposes 5 Step Method to Eliminate Tinnitus Permanently (prweb.com)
- How Pressure and Anxiety are Connected to Tinnitus (unknowntheartist.com)
- Tinnitus Nearing Epidemic Status (leccoworkshop.com)
- Roger Taylor beats Tinnitus (contactmusic.com)
- Tinnitus – The 3 Psychological Phases (leccoworkshop.com)
- Wow! Where tinnitus has been largely ignored, it has now become a phenomenon. At Hearing Wellbeing, we like the Trial Program by Software best.